- TEACHERS: create their profile for free and publish their courses online at the price they choose.
- STUDENTS: register for free and look for the classes they need.
- ORGANIZATIONS: present their student beneficiaries of free classes.
HOW IT WORKS
- For each paid class, the student decides to which organization give a micro-contribution.
- When the organization reaches the percentage equivalent to a class, chooses the teacher that best suits its needs.
- The teacher gives the class to the organization and receives 100% of the amount, without any commissions.
- Students on Edactis can keep track of the beneficiaries of the organizations they have chosen and interact in the language they have both learned on the platform.
- That’s how underprivileged people can receive the same quality education for free.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For more information about our terms and conditions, click here